Mobile Treatment Services Mental Health Therapist Job Hope Systems Inc Eldersburgby admin on more than 30 days
Hope Health Systems, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Position includes Mental Health Therapists with the following licensures: LASW, LGSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, LCPC, LGMFT, LCMFT, Psychology Associates, LCADC, CSCAD, CACAD, NCC (or passed the NCE)
Position Summary: Provide direct mental health services in various mobile settings
Location: OMHC, Department of Juvenile Services, Schools, Satellite offices and Community
1) Education at a minimum: Master’s degree in Social Work or other mental health discipline. Licensure as required by discipline or proof of working towards licensure within two years.
2) Work Experience: Two years of experience in the Mental Health Field providing individual, group or family therapy. Must be licensed to provide clinical supervision
3) Full background check: Potential staff members must pass a full state and federal criminal background check.
4) Valid CPR and First Aid certifications
5) Must have valid driver’s license, personal vehicle and valid automobile insurance at all times. This is a mobile position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide counseling and treatment, mental health evaluations/assessments, problem identification, crisis interventions, individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients.
· Develop treatment plans, monitor treatment progress and follow-up at disposition.
· Coordinate client’s use of other programs and outside community resources.
· Perform administrative responsibilities relative to the position
· Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with COMAR regulations.
· Complete documentation relevant to activities.
· Complies with and ensures adherence to all documentation standards.
· Complies with data collection entry, and reporting requirements.
· Provides clinical educational and/or liaison services to community centers as directed.
· Conduct initial intakes and assessments and makes referrals when appropriate.
· Maintain a high percentage of time in billable clinical activity.
· Participate in team meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions.
· Participate in multi-disciplinary quality and service improvement teams.
· Responsible for working between various HHS sites as needed by clinical need and productivity.
· Maintain strict confidentiality according to the federal and state guidelines and requirements.
· Uphold the Professional Code of Ethics.
· Maintain a cooperative relationship with co-workers, medical staff and others.
· Responsible for personal development to ensure current knowledge in the profession.
· Adhere to and supports facility policies, programs and activities.
· Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and drug free environment.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Willingness to work beyond what is required periodically and travel for continuing education hours.
· Devote hours each week sufficient, as judged by the Program Director or your Supervisor in agreement with therapist, to successfully accomplish non-clinical duties, education, outreach, advocacy, research and other non-clinical activities.
· Other duties as assigned based on current COMAR regulations and as directed by the Program Director, Program Coordinator and/or Clinical Supervisor
- Ability to provide therapeutic interventions.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must have skills to perform group, family and individual therapy.
- Able to deal constructively with conflict.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and direct varied and complex operations.
- Ability to travel throughout the community to make home visits, attend meetings and participate in community educational program.
- Normal working conditions.
- Regular exposure to patients with a variety of physical and psychiatric problems.
- May include some exposure to infection, injury, and biomedical and biochemical waste.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, bending, average range of hearing and vision.
Mental Demands: Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plan, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans. Must understand people from all works of life and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Reports To: Mobile Treatment Program Director, OMHC Program Director, Clinic Supervisor, Administration, Outpatient child and adolescent psychiatry
Contacts: Patients, families, referring and receiving health care workers, professional and business staff- to include regular daily telephone contacts with parents/clients (scheduling, rescheduling, appointments, and many other issue that may arise).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.