Network NOC Analyst - Associate Level Job SSU Scottby admin on more than 30 days
SSU Recruitment 2021Description :
SSU is an innovation company who is committed to the mission of providing our customers with high-level services and products. Our people are the foundation of our excellence and agility.
We currently have openings for Network Controller/Engineer – Operator Associate personnel to support DISA and their associated networks. This support includes monitoring, operating and managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any components, comprising the DISN and DRSN networks. All of these positions offer the opportunity for additional training and upward mobility. SSU is looking for individuals' that fit well within a team NOC environment, who strive to help meet company goals and who look for opportunities to continue their growth within the Information Technology (IT) industry.
Locations: Hill AFB, Utah and Scott AFB, Illinois
Security Clearance: Secret, at a minimum
- Two (2) years’ experience working with customer facing network troubleshooting.
- Must meet IAT Level II requirements of 8570 (Security+ or CCNA Security).
- Strong in reporting, communication and presentations
- Remote Log-In and operating within a ticket que.
- Hands on Troubleshooting experience (off-site)
- Switches/Routers Troubleshooting
- Operating within WAN
- Additional Information Technology (IT) Skills and Experience
- Experience with one or more of these items; Crypto Devices, CISCO, MSPP, Alarm Surveillance, Fault Management, VOIP, VoSIP, VTC, OTN and ATM.
- Prior Military or experience working in a military government environment.
- Remedy GTMS/ITSM experience
- Network+, CCNA, CCENT, JNCIA, CCNP are also desirable.
· 401K Matching Plan up to 3%
· Full Medical Insurance
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- remote login / ticket que: 2 years (Required)
- Router / Switch Troubleshooting: 2 years (Required)
- Network Administration: 2 years (Required)
- WAN: 2 years (Required)
- Security+ (Required)
- Network+ (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from SSU on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.