Cashier Job Sprouts Farmers Market Lone Treeby admin on more than 30 days
Sprouts Farmers Market Recruitment 2020Description :
APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people? Does being the face of a company excite you? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at as a Cashier!Overview of Responsibilities:
As a Cashier at , you are the face of the company while you process each customer’s order quickly, accurately, and efficiently while ensuring complete customer satisfaction through prompt and friendly service. As a Cashier, looks to you to accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change, and assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Following all front end procedures, assisting with stocking shelves, facing and dusting as needed are all a part of the day for a Cashier. A Cashier maintains knowledge of weekly ad items, gives customers direction of product location throughout the store, is familiar with events and seminars going on or coming up, and maintains excellent communication with front end manager and Head Cashier at all times. A Cashier is expected to ensure that checkout areas are properly maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times, and execute all other related duties as assigned.#li-dni Qualifications:
To be a Cashier at you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent, and 1-2 years of recent cashiering experience.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior, a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers.
- Ability to operate front end equipment; register, calculator, scanner.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes; including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have good communication skills; the ability to take direction/constructive criticism and participate in a team environment
- Be able to perform repetitious activities, and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized.
- Must lift/carry product horizontally/vertically weighing up to 30 lbs., from 36” to 24”, for a distance up to 3 feet for up to 50 hours without mechanical assistance.
- Must use both hands to move grocery carts horizontally requiring a force up to 35 lbs., for a distance up to 4 feet for up to 50 hours.
- Requires strong attention to detail and proficiency with numbers; proficient in cash handling and mathematical skills; ability to read, write and count.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Sprouts Farmers Market website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.