Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Full Time Meadowood Job Macy #039 s Renoby admin on more than 30 days
Macy's Hiring 2020 - Macy's give an opportunity to apply Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Full Time: Meadowood that will be placed in Reno.
Macy's Jobs 2020Description :
With a role in the Macy’s Cosmetics Department, you will have the opportunity to help others look their best every day. You’ll make one-on-one connections with customers to learn their sense of beauty and style, develop your artistic side through customer consultation and make-up and product application, and attain a sense of accomplishment when your skills combine with your passion for beauty to reach personal and team sales goals. Previous cosmetics experience is nice to have, but is not required to begin a career in beauty at Macy’s. Perform other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Partner with Sales Manager and Counter Manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs)
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Ability to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Macy's system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.