Cashier Job The Michael #39 s Companies Glendaleby admin on more than 30 days
The Michael's Companies Jobs 2020Description :
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Provide a fast and friendly check out experience
- Execute cash handling to standards
- Engage customers on benefits of Rewards and complete enrollments
- Educate customer on Voice of Customer (VOC) survey
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Responsible to complete merchandise recovery and maintenance to include the merchandise return / go back process
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check out our EEO policy https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf [eeoc.gov
For further information, please refer official source from The Michael's Companies on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Cashier Glendale August 2020 The Michael's Companies above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Glendale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.