Front Desk Associate Job JH Adams Inn High Pointby admin on July 13, 2020
JH Adams Inn Recruitment 2020Description :
For this vital position you will be required to work the front desk looking polished & professional, taking care of any guest needs in a friendly & efficient manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, handling reservations online, over the phone & in person.
- Processing all types of payments; money handling.
- Warmly greet all guests; check guests in & out of the hotel, help keep the office & lobby tidy, among other responsibilities.
- Handle all guest needs & any issues that occur (assistance with luggage, recommendations for nearby dining & attractions, providing items needed during their visit)
-You will be required to learn our history, policies and details of the room types to give our guests the best customer service possible.
We are looking for a hard-working, dependable individual that is motivated, caring & detail oriented.
We will need an extremely reliable individual with flexibility in their availability for weekdays/weekends/holidays.
This is a key position for our property that requires a confident, self-sufficient & capable individual with at least 2 years customer service experience.
This can be a fast paced environment & we need someone with the ability to multi-task, problem solve & handle any guest issues in a polite manner.
Candidates will need efficient computer skills & very strong communication skills when speaking or corresponding with guests.
We offer a positive work environment where employees respect one another and relay vital information between shifts to ensure business runs smoothly.
Possible Benefits include medical, dental & eye insurance; short-term disability, paid time off & life insurance policy.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
We are looking for someone who is flexible with their schedule and hours and wants to be an asset to the business.
All inquiries for this position need to be submitted via email. Please do not call the business in regards to this position. Email through Indeed only. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
To keep our staff and guests safe we require screening before each shift, all staff must wear a mask, a glass partition has been installed at the front desk and we are consistently sanitizing all touch points.
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- hotel front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
For further information, please refer official source from JH Adams Inn Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with JH Adams Inn, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Front Desk Associate High Point August 2020 JH Adams Inn above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in High Point below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.