Caregiver/PCA Job CareLink Jacksonvilleby admin on more than 30 days
CareLink Jobs 2021Description :
We are looking for a competent personal care assistant to support physically or mentally challenged customers in their everyday lives. The fulfilment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job. If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Cook meals according to the customer’s restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Signing bonus
To keep our Caregivers as safe as possible, we provide masks and gloves for every client and have added protective equipment when necessary.
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to CareLink website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.