Director Of Nursing Job Hagerstown Facilityby admin on more than 30 days
Hagerstown Nursing Facility Recruitment 2020Description :
Are you an experienced RN looking to continue your care or take the next step in your career? Do you enjoy coaching and teaching? Are you looking for an opportunity to share your skills and years of knowledge? We are looking for an Director of Nursing to join our Hagerstown team and help us on our mission of continuing to make a difference every day.
- Oversees all nursing staff and department managers
- Coordinate, manage and evaluate resident care and unit operations.
- Supervise staff and provide assistance, as necessary.
- Responsible for the operations of the facility in the absence of the Administrator
- Responsible for reporting, investigating and counseling regarding errors
- Review resident care plans of care and evaluate resident status as necessary.
- Responsible for overseeing department budgets
- Valid Maryland State RN License is required
- At least 5 years of experience in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing
- At least 4 years of management experience
- Budget management experience is highly desired
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Personnel Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Long Term Care: 4 years (Preferred)
- Maryland Registered Nurse (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
For further information, please refer official source from Hagerstown Nursing Facility Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Hagerstown Nursing Facility, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.