REMOTE Project Based Learning Pod Teacher Job Dailies Louisvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Dailies Recruitment 2020Description :
Welcome to DailiesPods!
We are currently seeking MOTIVATED individuals to serve as our Virtual Pod Teachers. We are looking for enthusiastic and detail-oriented individuals who are ready to make a difference in the field of education. This is a unique opportunity to work with a company that focuses on equipping parents and students with resources and skills to be successful in their academic ventures.
We are rapidly expanding and need additional teachers to meet the needs of our families. We are headquartered out of Los Angeles, California but we are a remote company having people from other states and countries working on our team as well. We describe ourselves as an international team with an international mission to create equitable education for all. We are passionate educators and can’t wait to share more about our mission on how we are creating a new “education”.
What makes us different than other virtual teaching companies? We are a fast-growing tech company and are continuously growing and evolving. We have opportunities to be involved in other critical roles like curriculum development, etc. You can learn more about our company at dailiesapp.com and through this quick video https://youtu.be/CFgfA9LSjWE. We are on a mission to make big waves in education and want YOU to join us!
- Base class of 4 students and we help you grow your group up to 8! You will NEVER have more than 8 students in one session.
- Pre-K Pods are 1 hour of virtual instruction and then 30 minutes of reporting
- K-3rd Grade Pods are 1 hour of virtual instruction and then 30 minutes of reporting
- 4-8th Grade Pods are 2 hours of virtual instruction and then 30 minutes of reporting
- All sessions are independent, which is why we encourage consistent scheduling so parents can book multiple classes with the same teacher
- Competitive starting pay and growth bonuses!
- Virtual flexible schedule
- Sign up for as many blocks/classes as you want/can!
We are seeking teachers who:
- Are certified with a current teaching license in ANY state (K-8)!
- PreK is open for anyone with educational and/or teaching experience (great option for a preservice teacher!)
- Have consistent 1.5-hour block(s) Monday-Friday (PreK-3rd)
- Have a consistent 2.5 hour block(s) Monday-Friday (4-8th)
We are excited about the opportunity to recruit individuals that are excited about joining our team of educators. Send resume and questions to Dailies Head of Curriculum, Jessica Shelley.
Check out dailiespods.com to see what we offer and/or also sign up your own kiddos for a FREE sample class!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Dailies website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.