3rd Grade Teacher Job Bullhead City Elementary School Districtby admin on more than 30 days
Bullhead City Elementary School District Recruitment 2020Description :
is seeking a highly qualified 3rd Grade Teacher at Diamondback Elementary.
The was founded in 1948, with the building of a one room, “Little Red School House.” The district now includes six schools, four elementary and two junior high schools. Our modern facilities serve nearly 4,000 students, kindergarten through eighth grades. Our basic geographic service area is the City of Bullhead Arizona and our land mass area is approximately 115 square miles.
It is the goal of the to provide quality services that meet the individual needs of its student population. Principals, teachers and counselors work collaboratively with parents and students to establish procedures that enhance learning and contribute to a positive school climate. Our district’s well-trained staff provides an array of services through traditional means, special services and alternative programs.
This position requires certification by the Arizona Department of Education.
Position Open for the 2020-2021 School Year
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's Degree: Official transcripts documenting a bachelor's or more advanced degree from an accredited institution.
Current ADE certification with appropriate endorsements as set by the Arizona Department of Education.
Positive recommendations from past employers and/or training institutions.
Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.
REPORTS TO: Principal
JOB GOAL: To help students learn subject matter and/or skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible adults. To lead students toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, emotional, and psychological growth. PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the student.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Diagnoses the learning abilities and/or problems of students on a regular basis, seeking the assistance of district specialists as required.
- Assists administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student life and conduct, and develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for teacher aides and/or volunteers and cooperatively evaluates their job performance with department heads.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Attends departmental meetings and serves on departmental committees as required.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations and Board policy.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Principal.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: A maximum of 190 working days per school year. Salary and workdays to be established by the Board approved schedules.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Certified Personnel.
Job Type: Full-time, flex schedule 4-5 days a week
Salary: $37,500.00 to $46,500.00 /year
Experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
For further information, please refer official source from Bullhead City Elementary School District Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bullhead City Elementary School District, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.