SX Field Mechanic Job ASARCO LLC Kearnyby admin on more than 30 days
ASARCO, LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Control Systems Repairman is currently seeking a SX Field Mechanic to join our team!
To inspect, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machinery and structural parts in shop and field environment.
Tools and Equipment Used:
Electric and air drills, grinders, overhead crane, welding and cutting equipment, water and air hoses and repairman’s hand tools.
- Excellent low-cost benefits package for medical, prescription, dental, vision
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance and other optional coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- The Ray mine is located 64 miles southeast of Phoenix and 70 miles northeast of Tucson.
- Interprets engineering drawings, sketches, work orders, and verbal orders.
- Installs, dismantles, repairs, fabricates, lubricates, maintains structures and installs machinery and parts as required.
- Performs minor welding, cutting and burning as required.
- Inspects and cleans machinery on pre-arranged schedule.
- Obtains necessary materials and parts to repair equipment.
- Loads and unloads material and parts to repair equipment.
- Reports any malfunction of machinery to foreman.
- Keeps equipment and working areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Records information relative to works as necessary.
- Must have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Valid Driver's License.
- 5+ years’ experience as a “B” Mechanic.
- Must possess necessary hand tools to perform requirements of the position.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects, climb and stand for extended periods.
A core value of ASARCO LLC is “Safety First.” The Company is committed to help employees continuously improve their efforts to work in the safest, inclusive, socially and environmentally responsible manner practicable. Employee safety and health, both on and off the job, are critically important to the Company. Therefore, ASARCO LLC requires employees to have and effectively demonstrate good working knowledge of modern safety systems. Each employee will take prime responsibility for ensuring that they work within all required safety procedures and processes.
ASARCO LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed Hire and ASARCO LLC are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- “B” Mechanic: 5 years (Required)
- inspect, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machinery: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- driver's license (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- Kearny, AZ: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from ASARCO, LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with ASARCO, LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.