Now Hiring Converting Manager Job PROAMPAC Rocky Mountby admin on more than 30 days
PROAMPAC Jobs 2020Description :
If you want to be part of a team and help produce items essential to everyday life this is the position for you! Our pay and benefits are competitive along with 10 paid holidays and a great wellness program. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your production, manufacturing, or warehouse experience and learn valuable niche skills that are in high demand, plus earn great pay and outstanding benefits!
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. has taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment for you.
You will never be bored in this fast paced, safety-oriented, and mentally challenging environment. Be part of a fast growing and stable industry where you can actually see and touch the finished product you made. Take pride knowing your work is on the shelves in retail stores and restaurants across the country!
If you have previous manufacturing, production, or warehouse experience, we want to hear from you!
- Evaluate manpower needs based on schedule requirements; hire and train to support these needs.
- Maximize throughput on all work centers in accordance with production standards without compromising product quality, scrap rates or safety.
- Provide and/or support all required documentation needs as they relate to the department and associated activities.
- Encourage and promote employee participation, problem solving and a positive team environment.
- Perform timely annual performance reviews of all employees in the area of responsibility.
- Practice and promote continuous improvement activities to support efficiency enhancement, scrap reduction, safety improvements, product quality enhancements, and process improvements within the area of responsibility.
- At least 5 years leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (preferred but not required).
- Leadership experience within the Flexographic Industry is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP), and quality management systems are required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to facilitate effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Experience in markets such as fresh produce, pet food, lawn and garden packaging and related industries is beneficial.
- Prior leadership experience leveraging various manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.