Creative Director Job Enzymedica Inc Veniceby admin on more than 30 days
Enzymedica, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Job Summary: Conceptualize and design solutions from concept to completion, on time and within budget, while maintaining the company’s brand standards, tone/voice, and vision. Juggle multiple projects and meet all deadlines through scheduling time and freelance help as needed. Work with freelancers to follow brand guidelines and procedures.
- Deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Design and produce offline marketing print and digital communications pieces on a wide variety of projects such as label design and revisions, logos, packaging, brochures, ads, posters, banners, tradeshow collateral, catalogs, promotions and corporate identity.
- Formulate layout and design approaches, including overall aesthetics, messaging, style, size of type, photography, and graphics.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Help lead and direct both internal and external resources in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Help establish and enforce brand guidelines with an emphasis on consistency of Enzymedica’s brands across all mediums.
- Review and approve the quality of all branded materials prior to and after print/publication for accuracy and design.
- Maintain quality check on all pieces before and after printing/publication, with an emphasis on accuracy of critical information, including revision numbers, barcodes, phone numbers, websites, including inclusion of required graphical and textural elements for federal and state regulations for dietary supplements (i.e. FDA box and asterisks)
- Work within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Work with and direct freelance creative workers who develop branded materials.
- Work well under pressure of tight deadlines, while keeping the integrity of the brand without sacrificing quality of work.
- Work closely with the marketing team on design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, label design, tradeshow materials, etc.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Creatively seek out new graphics products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Must comply with all Enzymedica, Inc. policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations
- Assist with other tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must be highly creative
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Must possess strong proofreading skills
- Prior experience designing consumer-packaged goods (CPG) required
- Prior experience designing social media required
- Solid writing skills preferred
- Website design knowledge is an advantage
- Must have knowledge of latest design programs
- Ability to withstand strain and stress from the pressures of tight deadlines.
- Must be able to use a computer for long periods of time.
- Fulltime 40-hour work week with the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and weekends
- Minimum of a high school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or similar, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience required
Enzymedica is a Florida company that was founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering our customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Today, as one of the leaders in the industry, we still strive for no less.
We believe knowledge has the power to change lives. Our goal of educating people about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica every day.
All of our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible. Each product is specifically formulated to provide targeted support for common digestive discomforts, food intolerances, cardiovascular health, proper immune function or healthy inflammatory responses.
Mission: Enzymedica is dedicated to providing exceptional enzyme-focused supplements at the most therapeutic levels available in the natural foods industry and beyond. It is our commitment to provide unprecedented education and research that propels individuals on the path to vibrant health.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Enzymedica, Inc. system at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Creative Director Venice August 2020 Enzymedica, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Venice below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.