Practice Office Coordinator Job Northwell Health Yorkby admin on July 31, 2020
Northwell Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Leads and guides clerical staff in the performance of diversified administrative and secretarial duties. Assists in resolving difficult or complex administrative issues, as needed.
- Performs various receptionist duties and maintains reception area.
- Responds to and resolves patient questions and issues, as needed.
- Schedules and confirms patient appointments.
- Collects, verifies and records demographic, insurance and referral information.
- Collects, records and receipts outstanding money.
- Prepares patient charts. Collects, sorts, files, locates and distributes needed information, materials, records and paperwork.
- Answers, screens, routes telephone calls; takes and delivers messages.
- Performs various patient billing, collection, and third party reimbursement functions.
- May prepare and maintain various statistical data.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of two (2) years progressively responsible administrative experience in a physician office setting, required.
- Working knowledge of PC applications, required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, required.
- Data entry skills (80 kpm), required
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Northwell Health on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Practice Office Coordinator York August 2020 Northwell Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in York below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.