Home Health Registered Nurse Job Redan Riversideby admin on July 5, 2020
Redan Home Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
NOTE: PAY IS PER "VISIT"
Job Summary- As a Registered Nurse (RN) with Redan Home Health, you will be assisting Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) and other physicians with providing patients with in-home healthcare by performing a range of examinations and tests, administering medication, treating wounds and a myriad of other duties, as feasible within the scope of a home environment. You will also be acting as a liaison between patients and doctors by answering questions or offer guidance for patient families. You may also be overseeing works by Home Health Aides (HHAs) and caregivers, and delegate tasks to them. As per the medical conditions and healthcare needs vary from patient to patient, your exact duties as a RN would also vary, and shall be discussed with you upon assignment.
Job Description- As a Registered Nurse, you are passionate individual who will take joy in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients in their homes include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions, among others. Some of your responsibilities and tasks as a RN may include, but not limited to:
- Assisting Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) and other physicians with providing patients with in-home healthcare.
- Maintaining accurate & complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Acting as a liaison between patients and doctors by answering questions or offer guidance for patient families.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Overseeing works by Home Health Aides (HHAs) and caregivers, and delegate tasks to them.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Performing other tasks as they come up and advised by DPCS and manager.
Minimum Qualifications- As a Registered Nurse, you are required to possess below skills and credentials:
- Must have a clear criminal background with FBI and DOJ.
- Must show negative on TB skin test or X-Ray (within past 2 years).
- Must have had Flu vaccine (within past 1 year).
- Must have Physical exams (within past 6 months).
- Must possess valid California ID.
- Must be authorized to work in U.S., with no need for employer sponsorship.
- Bachelor degree (BSN) or master degree (MSN) in nursing from an accredited school.
- Current RN license in the State of California.
- BLS certification required.
- Fluent in reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and other staff.
- Basic computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Internet, email, among others.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Having strong organizational skills.
- Must show compassion, empathy and have a passion for caring for vulnerable.
- Capable of performing moderate physical exertion as to carry up to 51 lb, and assist patients with mobility and ambulatory needs.
Preferred Qualifications- As a Registered Nurse, your qualifications will be further advanced by possessing as many of the below skills and credentials as possible:
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- Fluent in reading, writing and communicating in a secondary language, such as Spanish, Chinese, Farsi, Arabic, Armenian, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Turkish, Indian, French, Italian, German, Russian, etc.
- Possessing a valid California Driver License.
- Possessing a reliable, independent transportation.
- Being flexible and broad in work schedule and availability.
- A start pay rate of $60+ per visit (commensurate to experience, qualifications and special certificates)
- Bi-weekly payroll (direct deposit, if chosen).
- W-2 processing.
- Social security, Unemployment and Workers Compensation.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Job severance bonus.
- Coverage for fees associated with keeping license and training up-to-date, and obtaining additional certificates and advanced training as per job requirements (for employees with average of 35+ hours per week).
- Sick time & vacation time (accrual basis).
- Health insurance and other benefits will be instituted within near future (for employees with average of 35+ hours per week).
Equal Employment Opportunity- Redan Home Health (Redan Medical Inc.) makes all employment-related decisions such as recruitment, hiring & placement, compensation & benefits, promotion & bonus, discharge, transfer, retirement, or any other aspects of the employer-employee relationships, privileges, terms & conditions, irrelevant of race, color, gender, nationality, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local government entities’ rules & regulations. All qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
About Redan Medical- Redan Medical is a medical device and healthcare company, headquartered in Irvine, California. Redan Medical staff actively serves patients, physicians, and medical experts in Southern California. We hold the highest standards of ethics and professionalism within the company culture, and strive to provide nothing but excellent service to our clients and patients. Our ultimate goal is to provide convenient healthcare services to patients and clinicians alike, giving them the ease of mind so their focus remains on healing. Rooted in passion for human health and longevity, Redan Medical keeps the “patient first” without reserve.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $60.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Bonus Pay
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
For further information, please refer official source from Redan Home Health on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Home Health Registered Nurse Riverside August 2020 Redan Home Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Riverside below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.