Telemarketer - State Farm Agent Team Member Job Christopher Stewart Huntingtonby admin on September 29, 2020
Christopher Stewart State Farm Agent Jobs 2020Description :
Successful Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Telemarketer Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $25,000 to $80,000+Requirements
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skillswritten, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- BilingualSpanish preferred
- Personal Lines Licenses (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday to Friday/ 9 AM to 5 PM
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a independent contractor agent, not with Insurance Companies. Employees of agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. agents’ employees are not employees of .
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.