Housekeeping Attendant Job Kiota Inn Sutter Creekby admin on November 23, 2020
Kiota Inn Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Cleans and organizes individual guestrooms and units daily, including the lobby and public facilities (such as lobby restrooms, telephone areas, the front desk, and offices) to ensure they are kept in a neat and clean condition. Responsible for implementing laundry procedures to operate the laundry department in a cost effective and efficient manner. Responsibilities:
- Performs routine duties in the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and baths and lobby
- Prepares the room for cleaning, which includes making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, and closet.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Checks room lights, TV, remote, radio alarm, and any maintenance issues
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies
- Vacuums and polishes elevators
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Cleaning Experience (Preferred): 1 year (Preferred)
Must have your own supplies and equipment:
Bedrooms to clean:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.