Manager Of Vehicle Services Job Firestone Complete Auto Care Lebanonby admin on more than 30 days
Firestone Complete Auto Care Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Serving all automotive service needs of customers
Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
Ensuring high teammate retention
Maintain compliance with quality standards
Developing customer satisfaction and retention
Other duties as assigned
2-year degree or equivalent QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of auto service technical experience
1 year of service manager or service writer experience
- Problem solving – customer complaints
- Aptitude to manage inventory, scheduling, equipment maintenance, etc.
Capacity to lead and coach others
- Teammate and customer/communication skills
- Ability to recruit and select technicians and general service teammates successfully according to store requirements
- Willingness to continue education and remain current in automotive repair issues
- Must have completed all the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position.
- Must have valid automotive driver’s license at all times in order to test drive customer’s vehicles
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.