Assistant Registrar (Admissions Records Registration) Job Central Piedmont Community College Charlotteby admin on more than 30 days
Central Piedmont Community College Vacancies 2020 - Central Piedmont Community College give an opportunity to fill Assistant Registrar (Admissions, Records, Registration) that will be placed in Charlotte.
Central Piedmont Community College Job Vacancies 2020Description :
CPCC is currently accepting applications for the position of
Assistant Registrar (Admissions, Records, Registration)
Job ID: req3990
Position Closing Date: August 2, 2020
Supports the Central Campus Registrar in the areas of Admissions, Records, Registration and Graduation and manages the Records and Registration staff and functions of the College.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists the Registrar in oversight of staffing, policies and procedures to ensure timely and orderly registration of students.
2. Processes Degree Enrollments, Subpoenas and Enrollment Verifications requests, both internal and
external, keeping in compliance with FERPA.
3. Assists with Deregistration List review and clean-up. Assists college report cleanup.
4. Provides professional assistance to the Central Campus Registrar.
5. Manages the webpages for the Admissions, Registrations and Records departments.
6. Assists with monthly submission of the National Clearinghouse Enrollment Report.
7. Acts as liaison to the National Student Clearinghouse for Degree Verify and enrollment verification issues.
8. Issues transcripts, grades and SSN changes.
9. Verifies enrollment for all students to include loan deferments, insurance forms, and background checks.
10. Assists in locating archived files and/or transcripts through researching the microfiche, microfilm, and various reports.
11. Assumes supervisory duties as directed by the Registrar.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
Analytical skills to interpret policies, research and compare alternative solutions
Ability to streamline processes
Knowledge of Immigration & Naturalization Service Regulations
Knowledge of Family Educational & Rights & Privacy Act Regulations
Knowledge of State Residency policies
Ability to interpret complex policies and procedures
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage; attention to details
Proficiency in computer and office software applications
Bachelor’s Degree and one year experience with operations in a registrar or student record office; NCCC experience
- A completed CPCC application must be completed on-line. During the on-line application process, applicants will be prompted to upload or build a cover letter and resume.
- College transcripts (if required for the position) must be attached on-line in the "additional documents" section of the application process.
- Applicants that do not have an electronic copy of their transcripts, or find the electronic copy is rejected on-line due to the file size, may fax their transcripts to (704) 330-6066 for attachment to the on-line application.
- All applications must be received in the Human Resources office by 11:59 p.m. on the closing date posted to be guaranteed for consideration. Applications of qualified candidates received after this date may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Salary for this position is $42,935$54,097. Pay grade for this position is K. Initial placement for new employees is customarily at entry level through 25% percentile. Contract type is Professional. Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours, evening and weekend assignments may be required of any position. All positions are subject to budget approval. CPCC offers an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Benefits, Disability and more.ABOUT CPCC is Mecklenburg County’s resource for academic excellence and cultural enrichment. Located minutes from uptown Charlotte, Central Piedmont is in close proximity to the Queen City’s growing greenway project, professional sports arenas, and a number of premiere restaurant and shopping outlets that attract visitors from Mecklenburg County and beyond. Today, more than 56,000 students call Central Piedmont home, making it one of the largest community colleges in the Carolinas.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
As a recipient of federal funds, is required to comply with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. (“Title IX”), which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in educational programs or activities. does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities, including in the context of admission or employment.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Central Piedmont Community College e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.