Night Guest Laundry Attend-FT-102010 Job Extended Stay America Raleighby admin on January 5, 2021
Extended Stay America Jobs 2021Description :
- Job function to include assisting guests overnight, checking in and checking guests out in accordance with company guidelines and procedures. * Job functions to include processing all laundry in compliance with company standards. This includes but is not limited to treating for stains, washing, drying and folding linens, terry, blankets, bedspreads, mattresspads and shower curtains. * Job functions to include processing all dishware in compliance with company standards.
- Job function to include periodic daily tours of the property to inspect for cleanliness and maintenance in accordance with standards. * Compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the prompt reporting of all safety and security issues directly to the manager or to the appropriate authorities. OTHER DUTIES * Assists with the cleaning of any areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include but not limited to front desk, associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas. * Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- And any other duties as requested by the management team. *The typical shift for this position is 11:00pm to 7:00am* KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES * Ability to understand and communicate in English proficiently to interact with guests and associates. * Must be able to operate the property management system technology. Requires the ability to work through all shift reports and performing the audit function when necessary and assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. * Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence. * Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals * Ability to apply good judgment at all times. * Ability to deal with problems, address and solve guest-related issues.
- Occasionally required to traverse heights and remain stabilize while doing so. * While performing the duties of this job, the associate frequently works in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel). * The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non-weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electical shock. * The work environment will typically be at moderate to loud noise levels.
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS * High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.