Water Treatment Superintendent Job Hal Hays Construction Inc Fresnoby admin on more than 30 days
Hal Hays Construction, Inc. Job Vacancies 2021Description :
We are looking for a Water Treatment Superintendent to support current water treatment construction projects involving large pump station and treatment plant rehabilitation, and pipeline infrastructure rehabilitation, inspection, repair and replacement of water mains.
Summary of Position for Superintendent: Completes construction projects by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors, field staff, and sub-contractors.
Classification (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Project Manager and Scheduler in the development and refinement of the project schedule, to keep the schedules properly updated, and see that the job meets the completion dates.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times to conform to work schedules
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules
- Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated on reports
- Completes Daily Field Production Reports on a daily basis
- Ensures company employees and subcontractors are adhering to the company safety policy
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum (5) years field construction experience working as a Project Superintendent
- Past experience working on water/waste water construction project
- Knowledgeable in general building and site/civil construction
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Public Works requirements
- Knowledge of reading project plans and specifications
- Manages difficult customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments
- Past experience working on public works/various utility companies required
- Past experience working on large construction projects
- OSHA 10 certification
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
- Excellent written/communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Must pass pre-employment drug test/physical/background check
Disclaimer: The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed on this job description.
Hal Hays Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer -The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants on race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, religion, marital status, military service/veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Merced, CA (Preferred)
- Superintendent: 5 years (Preferred)
- Water treatment projects: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
For further information, please refer official source from Hal Hays Construction, Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Hal Hays Construction, Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.