Registered Nurse PRN - Wound Care Center Job Saline Memorial Hospital Bentonby admin on more than 30 days
Saline Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
- Function as a case manager for a defined patient population.
- Coordinate office visits, pre-procedure work-ups, and patient education with the multidisciplinary team.
- Foster continuity of care between WHC and care taker (home, hospital, HH etc)
- Coordinate the use of clinic staff, exam room space, and supplies.
- Prepare for clinic to enable accurate and complete updates to the physician.
- Assist others within the clinic.
- Triage telephone calls and assist with scheduling.
- Maintain an open, professional communication line with patients, physicians, and staff.
- Safely operate all clinical equipment in the clinic.
- Maintain appropriate infection control procedures.
- Maintain skills and knowledge through training and continuing education.
- Monitor condition of equipment and report malfunctions to Clinical Manager.
- Adhere to time and attendance policies.
- High School Diploma or GED or better
- Registered Nurse
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Saline Memorial Hospital on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.