Digital ECommerce Project Manager Job Acushnetgolf Fairhavenby admin on more than 30 days
Acushnetgolf Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Digital / eCommerce Project Manager
Fairhaven, MA (flexible/remote work arrangement considered)
Do you love golf?
Working at Acushnet Company is unlike anything else. Each day you’ll be challenged to blend creativity, golf knowledge, and project management expertise working alongside passionate and innovative teammates.
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. In 2019, Acushnet acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
As a key player and part of the Global Digital Center of Excellence, the Digital/ eCommerce Project Manager will lead digital initiatives for iconic golf brands within the Acushnet Company. In this newly created role, you will oversee a delivery team of cross-functional resources and external partners to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. You will be responsible for the eCommerce project roll outs for all digital commerce brands and regions to provide an engaging, integrated and innovative experience for our consumers globally. This role includes planning, executing and ensuring post implementation support for new eCommerce rollouts globally and enhancements for new system features.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from defining business objectives and project plan tasks to managing successful execution and deployment. Developing a financial view of the project in terms of cost and duration.
- Consulting with the brands on best practices and processes for delivering and maintaining solutions.
- Leading project teams with multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project plans to monitor and track progress for external and internal stakeholders. Coordinate and conduct design reviews (design documents and diagrams) and fit-gap analysis.
- Build project dependencies, resource allocation across projects and critical success factors. Ensure deliverables are on track and deadlines are met while communicating project risks and risk mitigation plans.
- Serve as business partner and point of contact between multiple internal and external teams. Lead cross-department and cross-brand communications bring efficiency to the organization and bringing the right project members and stakeholders together at the right time. Facilitate meetings, workshops and collaboration sessions and push execution and alignment on organizational initiatives.
- Identify and quickly resolve project roadblocks, managing risks and issues related to projects. Maintain issues logs and decision logs and manage to closed status. Balance business needs with project risks, resource availability and platform restrictions.
- Organize and lead user acceptance testing and drive bug/fix resolution.
- Track project performance, metrics and post project deliverables for future process enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- PMP or CAPM preferred
- 7+ yrs. experience in eCommerce with global markets - eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen) -
- Strong project management skills with background in eCommerce process, technical or business acumen
- Experience with backend integration and end to end eCommerce business processes
- Strong influencer with proven ability to partner with peers using proven facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings
- Strong experience in scoping and writing statements of work, producing project estimates, developing timelines and project plans, drafting functional specifications, and financial tracking
- Active listener with strong conflict management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project & Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint) applications
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills
- Experience with leading large and small projects - Experience with consumer platform testing
- Some travel required (10%)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Primary Location US-MA-Fairhaven Job Family Marketing Schedule Full-time Shift 1st Shift Employee Status Regular Unposting Date Ongoing
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Acushnetgolf e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Digital eCommerce Project Manager Fairhaven August 2020 Acushnetgolf above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fairhaven below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.