Re-verification Analyst - Austin TX Job Inglet Blair LLCby admin on more than 30 days
Inglet Blair, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Re-verification Analyst I
Enthusiastic individual with strong work ethic is sought for assistance with mortgage loan re-verification responsibilities during standard office hours. Position is in Austin, TX with initial working schedule remotely and ultimately, in office.
On-the-job training will be provided, as you will be assisting multiple key agents in the company to fulfill a very important aspect of our core business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, diverse, and demanding environment
- Motivated with strong, detailed organizational skills who takes ownership of their assigned tasks and / or projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Eagerness to learn new software including company’s own proprietary application
- Familiarity with residential mortgage loan files is a plus, though not required
** All candidates are subject to clearance of pre-employment drug, alcohol and background testing. References checked.
This is a local position in Austin, Texas. Compensation is hourly based on experience. 40 hours per week with office hours of: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Responsibilities and Duties
The Re-Verification Analyst I reviews residential mortgage loan files daily to identify items required to be re-verified per FNMA, such as Employment, Income, Assets, Loan Application, etc. Once identified, further steps occur to prepare the identified items to be re-verified by the necessary party via mail, telephone, online, etc. These items are then tracked and reported to the client.
Job Type: Full Time with benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- mortgage: 2 years (Preferred)
- Austin, TX 78730 (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.