Operator- 2nd Shift Job Syncreon Fairburnby admin on more than 30 days
Syncreon Recruitment 2020Description :
syncreon is seeking both experienced and entry-level Warehouse Operators for 1st and 2nd shift positions to join our growing team in Fairburn, GA!About the Role
How you will contribute
- Work is performed in a traditional warehousing type environment and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items and places them in designated areas.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work instructions where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to work with diverse group of people and be a team player
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.