Stock/Warehouse Associate Job Queen Appliance King Prussiaby admin on more than 30 days
Queen Appliance Job Vacancies 2020Description :
If you are passionate about helping people have the best experience possible and leaving a lasting, positive impression, then a position at Queen Appliance could be perfect for you!
Queen Appliance is searching for a flexible, enthusiastic, team oriented, Stock/Warehouse Associate. The individual in this role must possess a positive, "can do" attitude and not be afraid of hard work. This is a "hands on", "roll up your sleeves", "dive in and get your clothes dirty" kind of position. The Stock/ Warehouse Associate must be customer service oriented, willing to take direction, and be open to taking on a variety of projects and assignments. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision are essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks·
- Organizing products within the warehouse
- Locating products within the warehouse and setting daily delivery lines
- Moving appliances using hand trucks, pallet jacks, electric and manual stackers (no forklifts)
- Inspecting products for damage and wrapping products for delivery/pick up
- Assisting customers with the product pick up, may include loading customer's vehicle
- Assembling products, ex. grills
- Light computer work
- General warehouse maintenance and organization, ex. sweeping, trash removal, scrap removal
- Facilities work and special facilities projects, ex. painting, carpet cleaning, light repair work
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Valid driver’s license preferred. DOT card a plus!
Lifting requirement: Must be able to safely lift 100 lbs.
Schedule: Flexible, Monday- Saturday with shifts generally ranging between the hours of 6:30 am and 4pm
Growth Opportunity: Part-time orFull-time with Opportunity for Advancement.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Drug and background screenings required
Join a culture of commitment to excellence and family values and APPLY TODAY to be part of the Queen Appliance, Warehouse Team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.