Automotive Service Technician Job Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Warwickby admin on more than 30 days
Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Jobs 2020Description :
Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM continues to be the busiest service department in the area. Our Advisors write up over 40 customers per day during these challenging times. We need qualified technicians to repair these vehicles. No previous Jeep Ram experience is necessary. We will train you. Level 1 technicians earn $22.00 per flat rate per hour, Level 2 technicians $28.00 per flat rate hour and Level 3 $34.00 per flat rate per hour plus up to $3.00 in productivity bonus. The opportunity is here to make a fantastic living as a DCJR technician. Included with employment is group medical insurance, dental and 401K. High customer satisfaction is an absolute. You must be able to inspect, diagnose and fix vehicles right the first time. We will provide paid training to maximize your potential and increase your skill level.
Our dealership's number one priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. We are practicing social distancing and provide gloves, masks, and sanitation stations at high contact areas.
Immediate positions are available. Don’t wait. Apply now.
Job Description is attached below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Automotive Service Technician
Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram Automotive Service Technician
Responsibilities: As an Automotive Technician you will perform vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
· Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
· Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
· Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
· Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
· Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
· Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
· Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
· (2-3) years tech experience. (FCA preferred, but not necessary)
· (ASE if required)
· Must have your own tools.
· Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
· Must display good judgment
· Drug Free
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $34.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Automotive Technician: 2 years (Required)
- Motor Vehicle Inspection License (Preferred)
- One location
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Mechanic experience
- Data entry
- Cars and light trucks
- Heavy trucks
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.