Project Coordinator Job Nexius Chelmsfordby admin on more than 30 days
Nexius Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Nexius is looking for a Project Coordinator Champion to join our growing team.What You’ll Do:
- Generate and submit purchase order requests
- Track incoming purchase orders received and track dollar amounts
- Submit invoicing requests and keep a record of all transactions
- Upload documents to customer database
- Update weekly reports
- General Project Tracker updates with forecast/actual date recordings
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manager
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
- 2-4 years experience in the wireless industry.
- Experience with PACE and FILENET is a plus.
- Advanced in all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to write coherent and succinct status/progress reports.
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate project records/files.
This position is Non-Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
For more detail information, please refer official source from Nexius on following link below :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Project Coordinator Chelmsford August 2020 Nexius above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Chelmsford below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.