Administrative Assistant II Job Cleveland Clinicby admin on more than 30 days
Cleveland Clinic Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Performs a variety of duties to support assigned health care professionals such as scheduling, handling phone calls, greeting customers and correspondence. Assists with special projects and management functions.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively such as, acting as a liaison between internal and external customers by greeting customers, answer and triage phone calls.
- Administers calendar and schedules management.
- Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence (e.g., reports, forms, presentation materials, messages, etc.) as required.
- Provides coverage of other areas such as front end, point of service and registration.
- Coordinates management functions and assists in special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Three years office experience.
- Typing proficiency of 45 wpm with accuracy preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel or Power Point).
- Requires completion of on-line Skills Assessment for demonstrated proficiency level.
- Demonstrates exceptional clerical, communication and organizational skills.
- A high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC/word processor, normal or corrected vision and ability to tolerate extensive sitting and frequent walking to other parts of the campus.
- Lifting or carrying of up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective.
The policy of and its system hospitals () is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by ’s Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any facility.
is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
For further information, please refer official source from Cleveland Clinic on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.