Laborer NA-01 Job US Department of the Army Fort Ruckerby admin on more than 30 days
US Department of the Army Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Open and unpack cartons of materials and remove contents. Move or use hand truck to move various items requiring delivery or storage. Set up and break down multi-functional areas. Arrange mobile furniture, movable walls, light equipment, etc.
- Police assigned areas, collect and dispose of trash and debris, cut grass and pull weeds, water grass and flower beds, spread mulch, and rake leaves. Shovel snow and puts down salt.
- Wash and wax vehicles.
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, scrub and wax floors. Use industrial household cleaners to clean, disinfect and deodorize windows, mirrors, fixtures, and facilities.
- Replenish supplies as necessary. Report facility condition to supervisor including the need for repairs. Dust and polish furniture. Empty trash.
- Job family (Series)
RequirementsRequirements Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty.
- Must attend Team Member Orientation within the first 30 days of employment.
- This is a flexible position. Flexible positions have no guaranteed hours. A flexible employee serves in a continuing position on a scheduled or as needed basis.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry moderate objects up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 45 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to actively bend, stoop, stand, reach, and work in awkward positions.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume. Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.Additional information
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 1:00 p.m. on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ). (If URL does not work, please copy and paste into browser).
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF PreferenceInvoluntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF PreferenceSpouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority ConsiderationBusiness Based Action
- NAF Priority ConsiderationCurrent Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority ConsiderationCurrent/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority ConsiderationOutside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority ConsiderationParent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority ConsiderationSpouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance Security clearance
OtherDrug test required
NoPosition sensitivity and risk
Non-sensitive (NS)/Low RiskTrust determination process
Required DocumentsRequired Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- DA Form 3433
- Marriage License
- PCS Orders
- Reasonable Accommodation Documentation
- Separation Notice (RIF)
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
Review our benefits
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area (US Citizens and Non U.S. Citizens that live within 50 miles of Ft. Rucker, AL). Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.
This position is located at Outdoor Recreation.
Not requiredSupervisory status
Help This job is open to
- The public
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
U.S. Citizens and Non U.S. Citizens
For more detail information, please refer official source from US Department of the Army on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.