Certified Orthotist Job Boston Orthotics amp Prostheticsby admin on more than 30 days
Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics Job Vacancies 2020Description :
About : As a leader in specialized pediatric orthotics, we take great pride in having the industry's top clinicians, technicians, and administrative staff, led by an executive team dedicated to advancing the orthotics and prosthetics profession.
Boston O&P Vision: To be recognized as the premier provider of pediatric orthotic and prosthetic services and products in the United States.
Core Values: Boston O&P embraces lean culture, demonstrated by our core values:
- Truth and Transparency
- Standardization of Process
- Engagement and Commitment
- Contribution to Sales Growth and Education
Our team believes in respectful truth and transparency when interacting with patients, referral sources, and our own team members. We hold ourselves accountable to provide only the best products and services to our patients. Our team is engaged and committed to continuous improvement of our products, our patient care, and ourselves.
Provides care to patients with disabling conditions of limbs and spine by fitting/preparing orthopedic braces under the direction of, and in consultation with, physicians by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Examine, interview, and measure patients to determine their appliance needs; identify factors affecting appliance fit.
- Fit, test, and evaluate devices on patients; make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort.
- Instruct patients in the use and care of orthoses/prostheses.
- Design orthopedic devices, based on physicians' prescriptions and examination/measurement of patients.
- Maintain patients' records.
- Make and modify plaster casts of areas that will be fitted with orthoses, for use in the device construction process.
- Select materials and components to be used based on device design.
- Confer with physicians to formulate specifications and prescriptions for orthopedic devices.
- Repair, rebuild, and modify orthopedic appliances.
- Construct and fabricate appliances, or direct others constructing the appliances.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.