Management Assistant (PCI Aviation) Job Creek Indian Enterprises Development Authority Atmoreby admin on more than 30 days
Creek Indian Enterprises Development Authority Vacancies 2020 - Creek Indian Enterprises Development Authority invite a new official to apply Management Assistant (PCI Aviation) that will be placed in Atmore.
Creek Indian Enterprises Development Authority Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Open: Until Filled
TITLE: Management Assistant JOB CLASS/CODE: 06/43-6011
(Executive Secretaries & Admin Assist)
FULL/PART-TIME: Full Time/Exempt PERMANENT/TEMP: Permanent
LOCATION: Atmore STATE: AL
COUNTY: Escambia COUNTRY: US
The Management Assistant reports to the President of PCI Aviation, LLC.
This is an exempt position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
- Works on multiple project deliverables from conception through completion with a focus on cost,
- Understands the scope of project to help drive the successful coordination of teams.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, integration, testing, documentation, and implementation of
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation.
- Performs initial, interim, and final contract cost and risk analysis.
- Communicates all deliverable status updates and make recommendations for improvement to program
- Reviews and reports contract/project status and benchmarking, with extensive knowledge of various types
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with four (4) years verifiable experience or Master’s degree required.
- Two (2) years of program or project analyst experience required.
- Project management certification and/or Agile certifications preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite of products.
- Experience tracking budget spending.
- Experience working with project management tools and collaboration systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to work with numerous different groups in a large
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting competing deadlines.
- Experience working directly with customer stakeholders.
Open: Until Filled
- Ability to comply with all other requirements as specified within the PCIA Personnel Policies and
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
This position is located at the PCI Aviation Corporate Offices in Atmore, AL and is not a work-from home or
If required, must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the contract required level. US Citizenship
is a requirement for a clearance.
- ECKE and its Associated Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee
or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees
or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or
applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation,
proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- ECKE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age,
other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant of our Tribal Employment
Rights Office and federal contractual requirements, ECKE and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain
preference in employment opportunities to the Poarch Band of Creek Indians tribal members and their
Descendants, based on the provisions contained within our Tribal law.
Apply online www.CIEjobs.com (Ecke application)
Resumes to: [email protected]
ECKE HR Department 100 Brookwood Road, Atmore, AL 36502
Phone: (251) 368-0819 Fax: (251) 446-7018 Office Hrs. 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.