Tier 1 Customer Support Representative Job Harbor Communciations LLC Mobileby admin on more than 30 days
Harbor Communciations LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Tier 1 Customer Support Representative
Summary: Works with customers to answer, support and, provide issue resolution in a timely, proficient manner by performing the following duties.
Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Create and processing tickets, tasks, and other requests through our internal billing and tracking system.
- Maintain detailed notes of customer issues.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Daily review and follow-up of support tickets.
- Process locate orders and tickets.
- Schedule technicians in the field for customer visits.
- Basic/Tier 1 technical support by phone, email, and chat.
- Monitor, review, and troubleshoot customer-facing network equipment and VoIP systems.
- Constant review and follow-up of support tickets.
- Work closely with our NOC team and escalate for more technical troubleshooting as needed.
- Work with Installation Technicians in the Field to support any necessary troubleshooting.
- Opportunities to grow and move up, progress
Customer Service & Technical Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- IT/IS Degree preferred but not required.
- Networking/IT Certifications - preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN Networking and TCP/IP Theory
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
Social separation has been implemented through out our office Masks in common areas are required by all employees and hand sanitizer and cleaning clothes are also supplied. Some training will require close contact with other employees but is limited.
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Harbor Communciations LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.