Red Bull Market Coordinator Job Saratoga Eagle Sales amp Service Plattsburghby admin on more than 30 days
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service is a fun, successful and growing family owned beverage distributor in Upstate New York serving the Capitol Region and the Adirondacks. Our comprehensive list of beverages includes iconic beer brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Mich Ultra, Labatt Blue and Stella Artois. We also sell a wide variety of national, regional and local craft and cider brands along with a diverse array of Seltzers, FMB’s and New Age beverages, including Red Bull. A robust Wine & Spirits book rounds out our beverage portfolio. Whatever the occasion, we have the right beverage.
A Retail Sales role focused on Red Bull Portfolio. Major objectives are to increase sales, improve market share, increase distribution, maintain account relationship, secure product shelf position and optimize case sales per stop.
Essential Functions (must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):
· Support Sales team to achieve sales & distribution goals
· Hold team accountable for execution and maintaining the market presence of the leader
· Call on assigned accounts according to schedule approved by Red Bull Manager
· Develops and maintains relationships with retailers
· Works with manager to place equipment in the trade
· Fills Coolers, builds displays, utilizes point of sale and rotates stock
· Quality control checks on product, equipment and point of sale
· Communicates completion activity/pricing information to Sales team
· Attends all sales functions (meetings, promotions etc.)
· Provides daily voicemail and e-mail communication
· Investigates and resolves customer problems with sales and deliveries
· Develops retailer presentations
· Educations and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Computer Skills: Excellent PC/Laptop skills required. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; order processing systems; spreadsheet software and Work Processing software. Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: ability to attain and maintain a NYS Solicitor’s permit is required. Valid driver’s license.
· Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift 50 lbs. and/or move up to 250 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance and color vision.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. Travels to various client accounts; such as, convenient stores, grocery stores, bars, and restaurants.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.