Infrastructure Operational Support Team Lead Job BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanoogaby admin on October 16, 2020
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Recruitment 2020Description :
- Managing the planning, scheduling and deployment of all hardware facilities and associated software for major or multiple sites.
- Trains, develops, and mentors staff by providing subject matter direction and guidance. Assigns, monitors, and reviews progress and accuracy of work.Provides staff management oversight including hiring, promoting, or making recommendations for staff.Conducts performance reviews and assessments, manages performance, engages in skills assessment, and promotes professional development of staff.
- Directing, motivating and developing staff, maximizing their individual contribution, professional growth and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Ensuring adherence to policies, plans, objectives, budgets and staffing allocations for the assigned site.
- Optimizes the utilization of resources and adheres to Departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities.
- Actively participates in project teams, manages and tracks project details, and provides leadership during periods of transition.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and industry standards, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Sciences related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 yearsExperience in Information Technology required
- Knowledge of information technology concepts, methodology, terminology and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or or complex concepts into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- PC Skills required (Basic Microsoft Office and E-Mail)
- Adaptive to high pace and changing environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Must be willing to adjust schedule to perform maintenance and upgrades outside of business hours and be part of an on-call rotation.
Job Specific Requirements:
Additional skills below:
- Managing cross functional team experience is highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with management skills such as user reviews and budgeting is preferred
- Strong vendor management practices and partner relationship building skills is preferred
- Experience managing a VMWare virtualization environment is preferred
- Linux system management, preferably RHEL is a plus
- Experience with Red Hat Openshift Linux Containers is a plus
- Strong diagnosis skills in several of the followings: Patch Management, Debugging, Windows, Linux, VMware, Storage, and Ethernet is desired
- ITIL change management processes, low and high voltage electrical wiring, and extensive skills in problem diagnosis is desired
Number of Openings Available:1
Company:BCBST , Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices
is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
T o further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
For more detail information, please refer official source from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.