CNC Machinist Job Acero Precision West Chesterby admin on more than 30 days
Acero Precision Jobs 2020Description :
Acero Precision is proud to be a growing American manufacturer of precision machined components for the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries:
- Utilizing the latest in engineering
- Producing the best in quality
- Employing the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their fields
We are looking for CNC Machinists of all levels who are proud of their skills, want to be a member of a well-respected workforce and would like to grow their career in one of the most advanced shop floors on the East coast. If you have experience in CNC machining, particularly Mazak and Star machines, we want to hear from you.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Shift differential pay available for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate two or 3 machines during normal production.
- Identify and properly use different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts.
- Work from blueprints, drawings and sketches involving the use of standard machine shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
- Recognize broken and/or worn tooling and replace efficiently.
- Maintain production goals through attention to the machining process from start to finish.
- Responsible for inspecting and processing parts produced by machine.
- Notify the supervisor of any mechanical problems at the machine.
- Must have the ability to recognize an out of tolerance surface finish, burrs or any other machining defects.
- Performs maintenance on machines before, during and after a production run and diagnose machine troubles as needed.
- Ensure material is at the machine and that maintenance is performed in a proper and timely manner.
- Star CNC Swiss Machines (SR10J, SR20RIII, SR20J, SV20R, SV32)
- Fanuc controls and Part Maker CAM software
- Basic understanding of the concepts of surface feed, feed rates, geometry, G codes, offsets and other CNC programming functions.
- Perform tooling offsets in the X, Y & Z axes and set or adjust cutter compensation to ensure precise machining.
- Must be able to identify material types and alloys using bar stock color codes.
- Proficient in the use of standard analog, digital and optical inspection instruments.
- Use measuring and inspection equipment to inspect parts accurately to the ten-thousandths, (0.0001), of an inch.
- Maintain a high attention to detail to ensure visual perception of a finished product.
- Be held accountable for the accuracy of the end product.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 1+ years CNC machinist experience required
- 1+ years experience working several machines simultaneously,
- 1+ years Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers preferred
- 1+ years Star Swiss Style Lathes preferred
- Certifications or specialized training preferred
- Experience producing parts once machines are set without support from engineering
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams
Indeed Hire and Acero Precision are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $26.50 per hour
- Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC Machinist: 1 year (Required)
- working several machines simultaneously: 1 year (Required)
- Star Swiss Style Lathes: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- West Chester, PA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Acero Precision website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.