Intake Scheduler Job Pinnacle Treatment Centers Mount Laurelby admin on more than 30 days
Pinnacle Treatment Centers Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Summary/objective: The Intake Scheduler is responsible for the timely response to admissions center inquiries in order to process and direct the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC OTP facility.
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, fax, text, email, and chat for patient seeking OTP/MAT/OBOT care. Assist with potential referrals to higher levels of care as needed.
- Assess potential patient’s treatment needs, locating an OTP facility to schedule a patient for an intake assessment.
- Document patient assessment accurately and promptly into system of record, ensuring all pertinent information is inputted in quick and efficient manner.
- Follow up with daily scheduled admissions and intakes in the Pinnacle Treatment Centers system of care.
- Provide compassionate, knowledgeable customer service to a wide variety of people calling in to the Admissions Center.
- Work with Care Coordinators and Care Coordinator Supervisors to fulfill other day to day tasks as needed.
- Excel in teamwork, working in unison with all Pinnacle Treatment Centers staff to ensure positive patient.
Competency—knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to work cohesively with others while maintaining personal tasks.
- Ability to adapt and change focus to new tasks or goals.
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers.
- Attentive documentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate those seeking treatment.
- Accurate and fast computer skills.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
Supervisory responsibilities: direct reports, if any, and the level of supervision
Work environment: the work environment; temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person's working conditions while performing the job.
- Inside Job
- Moderate Noise Level
Physical demands: the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving.
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- No major lifting required
Position type and expected hours of work: Full Time, Multiple Shifts Available. Shifts to be provided in job offer and agreed upon.
Travel: No additional travel required.
Required education and experience: education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
Preferred education and experience: preferred education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
Additional eligibility qualifications: additional requirements such as certifications, industry-specific experience and the experience working with certain equipment.
- Experience with telephony platforms
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) experience
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM (Client relationship Management): 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Pinnacle Treatment Centers e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.