Mailroom Coordinator I Job Canon Business Process Services Inc Hilliardby admin on July 29, 2020
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames. Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
- Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client affiliates as scheduled (if applicable).
- Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Deliver incoming overnight packages within established time frames.
- Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for accuracy/completeness.
- Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as detailed in job requests. Verify and log orders upon delivery. Monitor inventory of copy supplies, stock paper and toner and keep supply area neat (inclusive of convenience copiers).
- Handle items for distribution to a segment of or all of client employees, affiliates, dealers, etc.
- Estimate runtime on the small to medium photocopy jobs. Check all copies produced for quality and accuracy. Produce bound copies of work when requested. Deliver and pick up copy jobs.
- May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine cleanings.
- Operate facsimile machines; send and receive facsimiles. Keep complete and accurate logs of incoming and outgoing facsimiles. Where appropriate, input facsimile data into computer for client charge back. Generate activity reports, confirmation reports, and call the receiver to confirm receipt as necessary.
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Manager:
- Set up and maintain client’s kitchen areas and conference rooms, order food and make coffee.
- Provide reception work such as answering telephones, taking messages and greeting visitors.
- Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs.
- May be requested to perform document scanning.
- Prepare outgoing items for shipping.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the site.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Some computer skills preferred.
- Ability to perform, or readily learn how to perform, routine functions of most of the various equipment & systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.)
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!
For further information, please refer official source from Canon Business Process Services, Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Canon Business Process Services, Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.