Manufacturing Import/Export Specialist Job Technimark Martinsburgby admin on more than 30 days
Technimark Job Vacancies 2020Description :
OUR PLANTS RUN ON ELECTRICITY. BUT WE’RE REALLY POWERED BY PEOPLE!
Our employees operate in an active, fast-paced state of the art, climate-controlled atmosphere that encourages teamwork, innovate thinking and mutual respect. If you would like to work for a growing company that offers opportunity for advancement and provides training for each employee, come join our winning team.
The Import/Export Specialist is responsible for the complete productivity and quality of their assigned work area ensuring that all required procedures, production goals, and quality standards are met. Responsible for unloading, moving, and storing a variety of materials, parts, and products. Fill orders from storage areas, warehouse stock, and delivers to designated departments.
Knowledge | Experience | Skills
High school diploma or GED. General knowledge of Injection Molding and manufacturing operations preferred. Good communication and Interpersonal Skills. Basic Computer experience. Valid TM assigned forklift license required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe work environment and adhere to safety policies and requirements.
- Pull and take ID check samples per procedure to customer lab.
- Ensures that material needed for production is always ready and available
- Assists in the changeover process
- Responsible for transporting material to and from production area and warehouse
- Restart machines and automation
- Complete communication log.
- Ensure that supplies are staged/maintained for production.
- Maintain housekeeping in work area.
- Rework, assist w/ breaks, and make boxes when needed.
- Make labels and pallet sheets per skid and scan into IQ.
- Perform line clears as required per production schedule.
- Assist OJT in certifying Team Members in specific work cells.
- Assist other Production Specialists in work cells as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain 100% classroom training as required
- Maintain accurate Production/Defect Tracking Sheets & Import/Tray Conversion Sheets
- Perform visual inspections and enter results in the TMWV Inspection Records spreadsheet
- Verify import eCOA approval via online shared drive
- Ensure all lot traceability records are maintained
- If non-conforming product found, place product on hold per procedure
- Call and send tray stacks using Talend Software
Job Type: Full-time
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.