Human Resources Assistant Job Scott amp Associates P C Carrolltonby admin on July 11, 2020
Scott & Associates, P.C. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Motivated, caring HR Assistant needed. This is a part time position with the potential to transition to full time within 3 months. This is an ideal position for someone seriously interested in becoming an integral part of our Firm.
Responsible for or assist with:
- New Hire Onboarding
- Maintenance of employee files and records
- Planning and execution of employee events
- Tracking and auditing employee timecards
- Report generation for management
- Full cycle recruiting
- Special projects as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Building maintenance on an ongoing basis
- Two (2) years direct human resources experience required
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player who is also able to work well independently
- Excellent communicator with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Associates degree or is currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or HR Certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, strong Excel skills a plus
- Must possess a "can do" attitude, willing and able to assist when and wherever necessary
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 5 years (Required)
- human resources : 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- SHRM-CP or PHR (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Scott & Associates, P.C. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Human Resources Assistant Carrollton August 2020 Scott & Associates, P.C. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Carrollton below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.