IT TECHNICIAN LEVEL I Job GENCO General Contractors Corp Isabelaby admin on more than 30 days
GENCO General Contractors Corp Recruitment 2020Description :
GENCO General Contractors is seeking to hire a Full-Time IT Technician to manage and assist with all the company technological resources. Candidate will assist the personnel and will perform necessary maintenance to all the physical technology resources on the company offices sites on Puerto Rico and the Continental US. The selected candidate will be working from our Headquarters Office in Isabela, PR. However, the selected candidate must be willing to travel island-wide and to the job sites in the Continental US.
The candidate should be able to work with minimum of supervision and be a performance and task completion oriented person.
The IT Technician Level I position is responsible of:
- Provide Move/Add/Changes support for LAN, WLAN, Voice, and Cabling infrastructure.
- PC Setup, Re-image, hand-load OS, application installation and software
- Configure IP/DNS on PC and network devices
- Testing and troubleshooting of network devices as required.
- Install cross-connects, patch cables, fiber, jacks etc.
- Testing and troubleshooting of telephone and data circuits.
- Hardware repair for various PC and printer systems.
- Understand and follow standard call handling processes and procedures.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
Candidates that will be considered must meet the following requirements:
- Combined experience of 2 years, installing and supporting large office networks systems and providing desk side support for PC hardware and software.
- Training and Certifications as required by local law and per equipment vendors and/or industry standards.
- Dynamic person with capacity to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work simultaneous on installs and support activities, effectiveness in time management and establishing priorities.
- Team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- installing and supporting large office networks systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- English-Spanish (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to GENCO General Contractors Corp website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.