Tennis Instructor Job United States Association PNW Spokane Coeur Aleneby admin on more than 30 days
United States Tennis Association PNW Spokane Jobs 2020Description :
Are you interested in seasonal and part-time employment? Are you responsible and looking to join a dynamic nonprofit organization and help deliver fun recreational tennis programs to kids, teens, and youth in local schools? Do you enjoy on-court training and mentorship? The is hiring!
This position is PART-TIME and SEASONAL; up to 29 hours per week.
Do you have a passion for helping kids get active, have fun, stay healthy, and learn important life skills? Do you want to be involved in an innovative, entrepreneurial, well-established and well-known nonprofit organization? Are you a leader who loves to work with people and provide excellent customer service? Then this position might just be in your court!
The Pacific Northwest Section of the US Tennis Association (USTA PNW) is a 501(c)3 not-for profit organization which runs programs in schools, gyms, parks, community centers, and all types of indoor and outdoor spaces.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Desire to work with children, and to be a positive role model
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Desire and ability to promote the game of tennis through games and activities
- Ability to collaborate with other instructors, volunteers, parents and families
- Ability to facilitate programs and groups
- Ability to pass a full background check
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Create a welcoming, safe and fun learning environment for all participants
- Communicate professionally with parents, partners, and community organizations when applicable
- Ensure equipment set-up and tear down
- Check attendance roll for each session and check-out at the conclusion of each session
- Provide instruction at site
- Follow all USTA/PNW protocols and procedures at all times
- Implement program curriculum
- Oversee and maintain equipment
- Serve as a primary point person at the site for questions and concerns
- Stay at site until all students have been picked up by authorized individuals
- Perform marketing tasks including, but not limited to, hanging flyers, working marketing events, etc
- Program instruction may take place in indoor and outdoor facilities and may include extreme weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned by Site Director or Regional Manager of Recreational Tennis
- Represent and support USTA facilities and NetGeneration to further PNW mission and initiatives
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, speak or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; move around; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- The ability to squat and bend over regularly
- The ability to carry out repetitive motions regularly
- The ability to lift and carry awkward items from one location to another
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds and visual cues (such as alarms and/or safety concerns both on and off court)
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
- The ability to work in extreme weather and indoor/outdoor conditions
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 40 pounds
For further information, please refer official source from United States Tennis Association PNW Spokane on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.