Merchandiser Job Keurig Dr Pepper Fort Lauderdaleby admin on more than 30 days
Keurig Dr Pepper Jobs 2020Description :
Merchandiser in Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs and Surrounding Areas
The Merchandiser is responsible for providing high-quality merchandising support for Keurig Dr Pepper brands to retail stores within an assigned territory.
About the Role
- Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and displaying our products on shelves/coolers at large accounts within a set territory.
- They will report directly to their assigned stores for their scheduled shifts and may be required to cover routes as assigned.
- Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory; however, they are not responsible for transporting our products. Our products will be delivered in advance to the stores.
- A company-issued phone will be provided with a programed app to clock in and out for scheduled shifts and to track mileage for reimbursement.
Shift and Schedule
- Working on the 1st shift from 6:00 am until shift is finished
- 3-4 scheduled shifts per week
- Flexibility to work weekends required
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay beginning at $15.00 per hour
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Paid weekly
About You We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You thrive working independently on assigned tasks, but you look forward to interacting with people at work. You prefer to stay active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Taking pride in your work and being detailed-oriented are qualities that are important to you. Please apply now if you are the person we’re searching for to join KDP!
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Merchandiser Fort Lauderdale August 2020 Keurig Dr Pepper above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fort Lauderdale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.