MANAGER TRAINEE Job AutoZone Brainerdby admin on more than 30 days
AutoZone Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Manager in Training (MIT) position is expected to be a short-term transitional role that provides both work assignments and training opportunities to prepare MITs to be promoted into Retail/Commercial Store Management positions. From the date of entry into the MIT program, it may be possible to progress to a management position within approximately 8-12 weeks, depending on the prior experience and performance of the MIT.
An MIT is a member of the management team. As a member of management, an MIT will be expected to Live The Pledge, deliver WOW! Customer Service, and drive store execution and performance. Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the MIT will maintain an engaged, productive store team through strong leadership, demonstrating initiative and leading by example.
The MIT is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the overall operation of the store to include:
- Overall store retail/commercial management, supervision, and policy implementation
- Financial management – manage, analyze and reconcile monthly P&L statements
- Employee staffing, training, and development
- Inventory management
- Customer service leadership
Note: Selection for the MIT position does not guarantee promotion into a Store Manager/Commercial Sales Manager position. Whether and when an MIT is actually promoted to management is dependent on a variety of factors, including but not limited to performance and availability of management openings.
- 1 -2 years of previous experience as a retail manager or supervisor
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including morning, night and weekend shifts, and to work overtime as needed
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Previous automotive experience preferred, but not required
- Previous experience analyzing company financials including Profit and Loss Statement preferred, but not required
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to AutoZone website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.