Care Manager Job The Guidance Center Flagstaffby admin on more than 30 days
The Guidance Center Recruitment 2020Description :
*This position is PART TIME*
The primary function of this position is to coordinate care and provide mental health services.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Facilitates meetings of and coordinates care with the treatment team including: members, guardians, family, natural supports, community agency stakeholders, justice system partners, and other service providers.
2. Creates treatment documentation: individualized, interdisciplinary care plans (AKA treatment or service plans); crisis prevention/safety plans; assessments (updates, crisis, substance use); internal and external referrals; treatment consents; residential treatment admission packets; discharge plans; Releases of Information; outside provider coordination of care communication documents; case presentations; etc.
3. Assists members and families in obtaining needed services and community resources that help meet basic needs.
4. Communicates and coordinates client care with family members, behavioral and medical health providers and community resources.
5. Monitors and analyzes progress of members and families to determine needed interventions and takes action to respond to the needs identified.
6. Provides specific services identified as needed through the care plan process, including: case management, assessment, crisis de-escalation, life skills training, health promotion, vocational services, peer support, family support, group psycho-education, etc.
7. Provides effective, professional, trauma-informed and recovery-oriented customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
8. Recognizes, prevents and responds to high-risk or dangerous situations, including knowing when to involve supervisors and/or medical practitioners during a crisis event.
9. Demonstrates ability to recognize, prevent and respond to evidence of member injury, illness, abuse, neglect and exploitation.
10. Participates in Quality Improvement processes, completes all required orientation and training timely and meets productivity standards.
11. Actively participates in supervision at frequencies outlined in policy and as needed.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS
Based on the assigned department, these additional duties or prioritized focus in the following areas will apply to the position:
1. May serve members and families residing on sovereign tribal nations, requiring travel and remote work for documentation.
2. May support therapists in completing required documentation for the SMI determination process.EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
Any one of the following education/experience combinations equivalent to four (4) years:
Bachelor's degree in a related field or discipline.
Associates Degree and at least two years of health services experience.
High School Diploma or Graduate Equivalency Diploma and four (4) years-experience.
Current driver's license and able to pass MVR screening.
At least 21 years of age.
Ability to travel to other clinic sites or the community if needed.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to obtain Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Knowledge of available community resources.
For further information, please refer official source from The Guidance Center Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with The Guidance Center, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.