Night Time Cook-Adult 18+ Job Culver #039 s | of Bradenton FL/Lakewood Ranchby admin on more than 30 days
Culver's | Culver's of Bradenton FL/Lakewood Ranch Jobs 2020 - Culver's | Culver's of Bradenton FL/Lakewood Ranch invite the candidates to apply Night Time Cook-Adult 18+ that will be placed in Bradenton.
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culvers leaves happy.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.
Address: 5750 Ranch Lake Blvd Bradenton, FL34202
Property Description: Culver's of Bradenton FLRanch Lake Blvd
Property Number: 544
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.