Warehouse Inbound Associate Job LabCorp Fairfaxby admin on more than 30 days
LabCorp Jobs 2020Description :
Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at !
is seeking a Warehouse Inbound Associate to join our team in Fairfax, VA.
- Assists with daily UPS drop-off for inbound shipments
- Transfers all packages from truck, stack, and transport to sorting area
- Receives supplies against RMA order using Deposco WMS on handheld device, then sort appropriately
- Transports supplies to technicians, kitting area, or back onto packing floor as required
- Assists with kitting tasks as needed
- Stocks newly received inventory
- Restocks depleted pick location with reserve inventory as needed or when directed
- Conducts daily cycle counts using WMS on handheld device
- Assists with administrative tasks as needed
- Assists with larger-scale projects such as inventory re-orgs
- Maintains clean and organized workspaces
- Assists with other tasks as determined by warehouse management Competencies
- This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, dollies, safety box cutters. Additionally, this role makes use of Android handheld devices and PCs to operate WMS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a warehouse and/or picking and packing orders is preferred
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as a forklift, cherry picker, and pallet jack a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to use handheld android devices and scanners
- Ability to consistently complete repetitive tasks daily
- Ability to work on feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to use PCs for basic functions (e.g., using web browser, checking email)
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!Shift 1 Schedule M-F, 9am-5pm SeptemberOctober, extended hours and weekends based on business needs
For more detail information, please refer official source from LabCorp on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.