General Manager Job Wendy #039 s | Haza Foods of Minnesota LLC Eden Prairieby admin on November 25, 2020
We are looking for a top performer Restaurant General Manager who is results driven and people oriented. This position will oversee the entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the Wendy’s restaurants. It’s essential that the Restaurant General Manager works to ensure that the restaurant is operated within the company guidelines.
- Be an ambassador and be professional in every aspect of performance
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome customers.
- Strive to exceed expectations and deliver first service through timely and quality service
- Develop the restaurant’s business plan by working to manage restaurant profit & loss to optimize sales and profit
- Meet or exceed company standards with competency in inventory and cash controls
- Hire, train, coach and develop the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting environment for fans and team members
- Ensure that Food Safety is the top training priority in store operations; role model and enforce safe food handling practices
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and team members
- Attract new customers and increase restaurant sales by developing marketing promotions and activities, including advertising, public and community relations programs, identifying and evaluating local competitors’ store marketing, evaluating program results, identifying and tracking changing consumer demands
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence
- To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Some College degree preferred
- Three years of progressive and relevant experience
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, staffing, and scheduling
- Strong financial acumen and P&I accountability experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a background investigation.
Address: 8395 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie, MN55344
Property Description: W414Flying Cloud Dr.Eden Prairie, MN
Property Number: W414
Haza Foods of Minnesota, LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.