IT Engineering Consultant Job FIT Solutions Greenvilleby admin on June 27, 2020
FIT Solutions Jobs 2020Description :
In each of the last 7 years, we have doubled our size. How we deliver service is completely unique and changing our industry. We have leveraged our reputation and talent to help expand our services nationally. We have a knack for finding great people who want enjoyable, fulfilling, and competitively paid work.
To help keep up with our growing client demands, we have an immediate opportunity for a sharp, enthusiastic and experienced engineer to join our team.
What You Get To Do:
- Clearly and succinctly consult on all technical levels with decision makers.
- Expand existing relationships through proactive engineering consulting and problem-solving.
- Work with some of the most experienced engineers in the industry.
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing IT services companies in the US.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Self-starter and be able to work independently
- Must have excellent high-level engineering skills.
- Experienced in minimum skill set (below)
- Customer oriented, solid business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of performance against goals year over year.
What's In It For You:
Our culture is performance-oriented, goals driven, collaborative and fun. Our Engineers work together on all levels of challenges across dozens of clients, which provides each engineer full exposure to different environments and projects. We offer an industry leading salary that is based on experience and generous benefits including health, dental, and vision.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a subject matter expert for client environments and applications
- Manage day-to-day IT initiatives
- Onboard new clients according to standard procedures, documenting the clients' infrastructure for review and use by all engineering team members
- Make recommendations for improved processes, documentation and training to enhance client experience
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems (including networking/server, desktop support, etc.), both onsite and remote
- Install, configure and maintain network elements, computer systems and other related equipment
- Complete monthly assessment on assigned clients
- Configure and utilize monitoring tools to ensure uptime for client environments
- Document daily work through ConnectWise ticketing system
- Participate in the on-call rotation with team
- Provide desk engineer services
- Support and assist assigned desk engineer on tickets and calls
- Perform sales engineering by designing solutions and technology business plans for clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, etc.)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016
- Cloud Solutions (Azure, AWS)
- Active Directory
- Desktop support and user support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience (with 2-3 years direct customer facing/desk engineer) or associate degree plus 7+ years of experience (with 2-3 years direct customer facing/desk engineer) or (equivalent experience in lieu of education)
- Certifications: MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+, CCNA, VCP (recent certification or recertification)
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of IT best practices and ability to use best judgement to service clients’ needs
- Relationship building skills with customers and business partners
- Adaptability in various business cultures and environments
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, with all levels of internal and external professionals, especially professionals with non-technical understanding
Travel: Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time to local client sites
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; near visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; manual dexterity to operate process equipment; lifting 25 pounds, bending and stooping; lifting computers; running network cables; connecting and testing networking; traveling to client sites; and walking and carrying devices on stairs and crawl spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee may be exposed to heat, cold, sharp edges, metal racks, high voltage outlets, and normal electrical cabling in the office and closet environments.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to FIT Solutions website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.