Director Of Content Promotion Job GoodRx Santa Monicaby admin on December 18, 2020
GoodRx Job Vacancies 2021Description :
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
is seeking a leader for our editorial promotions team to ensure that our high-quality consumer healthcare content achieves the widest possible reach. In this role, you’ll help shepherd the brand’s evolving tone and voice across every medium.
The Director of Content Promotion oversees all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats in an effort to drive demonstrable increases in traffic, advertising revenue, engagement and conversion.
You should be an expert in all aspects of content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates across the company to define the brand story and vision for our editorial product. The job of the Director of Promotions is to work hand-in-hand with our editorial leadership to develop content initiatives and processes.
You’ll be a part of our growing, cross-functional team, working alongside world-class writers, product managers, designers, engineers, and subject matter experts who are collaborating to solve meaningful health problems for millions of people each month.
This position works closely with others throughout the organization to identify opportunities and maximize the visibility of our growing business as online consumer health information continues to evolve. Responsibilities:
- Ensure all content is on-brand and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, newsletter, mobile, and video.
- Collaboratively map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for our brand and why. Continuous evolution of our strategy is a must.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Supervise gathering of data and analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Work with content producers and owners to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Conduct periodic competitive audits.
- Work closely with our Art Director on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent, effective marketing effort.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience as a leader in multichannel content creation
- Experience with creating compelling messages for specific target demographics.
- Management experience including hiring, managing, performance reviews, etc.
- Audience development and syndication strategies experience a plus.
- A mindset that combines marketing and publishing, with the most important aspect being to put the reader first.
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to project manage against deadlines.
- Deep understanding of and interest in analytics, data, insights, and trends.
- Familiarity with medical science, nutrition science, terminology, and research studies.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.